- The Training & Placement Cell facilitates the process of internship and placement of students passing out from the Institute besides collaborating with leading organizations.
- The technology is changing the world & it becomes a challenging task to cater the needs of the industry, but we are proud to say that BVIMIT has faced the challenge successfully. This is possible due to outstanding efforts of the faculty and of the bright students who are selected after a stringent process. Our alumni have achieved tremendous success in all spheres and this bears an eloquent testimony to our efforts. The intelligence, high energy and motivation of our students, as well as their challenging work environments ensure that they bring an added measure of maturity and knowledge to the classroom.
- BVIMIT is an exciting place to study and grow. It is a place where the thirst for knowledge fuels our desire for distinction. We are confident that these young students would be an asset to your organization through their technical and managerial capabilities and their talent for innovation. Our aim is to actively assist you in identifying the individuals best suited to your needs and in developing a successfully recruitment relationship.
- We take pride in cordially inviting you to participate in our endeavor and look forward to welcoming you to the recruitment program. Providing link to enthusistics talents ready to explore the new horizon to meet the the requirement of corporate world
- “WE SHAPE THOSE WHO SHAPE THE WORLD”
Aptitude Test : Aptitude tests are regularly conducted by the institute to test the technical and logical reasoning skills of the students. This helps the students to measure their areas of improvement in a more précised way which would help them to get familiar to the various types of questions that can be asked during the competitive tests and interview.
Mock Interview : Mock interview is a practice that includes training for the students for the main interview sessions. The idea behind such practice is to make the students more comfortable with such an environment. This helps in the development of the skill set of the students.
Corporate Interface : Seminars and workshops are an integral part of the teaching pedagogy of BVIMIT to change the skill set of students. As a part of this a seminar was arranged for the Final Year MCA students of BVIMIT. The seminar focused on the development of interview skills in the students and also impart information to them about the current recruitment trends and expectations of the industry.
Placement Faculty info
- Name : Prof.Dr.Suhasini Vijaykumar